These Roasted Garlic Mushrooms taste amazing, and I could literally have them for a side dish every single day.
- 16 even-sized open cup mushrooms, stalks cut level
- 3 tbsp corn or vegetable oil
- ¼ c unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped very finely
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ c fresh breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6. Lightly fry the mushrooms, cap-side down, in hot oil for 20 seconds.
- Arrange the mushrooms in a shallow roasting tin with the stalks facing upwards.
- Mix together the butter, garlic, thyme, lemon juice and seasoning. Spoon a little garlic butter on to each mushroom, then lightly press the breadcrumbs on top. Either refrigerate for later use, or cook immediately in the oven for 10 minutes.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 4 mushrooms
Amount Per Serving Calories 182Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 31mgSodium 128mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 2g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Cocinando con Alena