Recipe for Roasted Garlic Mushrooms – These mushrooms taste amazing, and I could literally have them for a side dish every single day.
Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
These Roasted Garlic Mushrooms taste amazing, and I could literally have them for a side dish every single day.
- 16 even-sized open cup mushrooms, stalks cut level
- 3 tbsp corn or vegetable oil
- ¼ c unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped very finely
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ c fresh breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6. Lightly fry the mushrooms, cap-side down, in hot oil for 20 seconds.
- Arrange the mushrooms in a shallow roasting tin with the stalks facing upwards.
- Mix together the butter, garlic, thyme, lemon juice and seasoning. Spoon a little garlic butter on to each mushroom, then lightly press the breadcrumbs on top. Either refrigerate for later use, or cook immediately in the oven for 10 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes Yield: 4 servings
Calories per serving: 246kcal
Fat per serving: 23g
Saturated fat per serving: 8g
Carbs per serving: 9g
Protein per serving: 4g
Fiber per serving: 2g
Sugar per serving: 2g
Sodium per serving: 268mg
Trans fat per serving: 1g
Cholesterol per serving: 31mg
Recipe and Photo: Cocinando con Alena
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com