These delicious Crispy Garlic Potatoes are the perfect side dish to have with almost any meal! These tender and crispy potatoes, infused with aromatic garlic, will leave everyone wanting more.
- 4 small russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 -8 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 5 to 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven at 400°.
- If you have a mandoline, slice the potatoes to 1/8 of an inch. Keeping the slices together.
- Swirl some of the melted butter on the bottom and sides of a cast iron skillet.
- Place the potatoes in a round in the skillet. Insure that all the slices are evenly spaced. Tuck the garlic among the slices.
- Brush the potatoes with the remaining melted butter and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the hot oven for approximately 30 to 40 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Can be garnished with thyme if you would like.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 197Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 31mgSodium 64mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 3g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.