During a hot summer there’s nothing better than a salad for a quick and easy meal. This Berry, Brie and Almond Salad is perfect for warmer weather and is on the table in 5 minutes.
- 4 oz. mixed lettuce leaves, washed and spun dry
- 1 pint blueberries, washed
- 1 pint strawberries washed and hulled (if desired)
- 4 oz. almonds, whole
- A few sprigs parsley
- A few sprigs mint
- 4 oz. Brie cheese, sliced into small triangles
- 1 tablespoon top quality olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Drizzle honey (1/2 teaspoon)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place first six ingredients in a serving bowl and arrange attractively.
- Make dressing by mixing all other ingredients in small cup until thoroughly blended and then dribble over salad.
- Serve immediately and toss at the table.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 390Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 28mgSodium 407mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 7gSugar 18gProtein 13g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.