Healthy, fudgy, low carb almond flour coconut oil keto brownies. The perfect dessert that won’t break your diet.
Yield: 15 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Healthy, fudgy, low carb almond flour coconut oil keto brownies. The perfect dessert that won't break your diet.
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 3/4 Cup Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Seedless Dates
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil Melted
- 1/2 Tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 15 drops Stevia
- In a food processor add together almond flour, pink Himalayan salt, and baking soda then pulse
- Add dark chocolate and pulse until has a rough texture
- Add the seedless dates and pulse Pulse in the 3 eggs, stevia, then the coconut oil until everything is smooth
- Line a baking dish with baking paper and transfer the mixture inside, smoothing over with a spatula
- Bake at 320°f / 160°c for 15-20 minutes.
- Let your Almond and Coconut Keto Brownies cool for a couple of hours in the fridge or until you can’t wait any longer and serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 15 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 198Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 38mgSodium 111mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 2gSugar 9gProtein 4g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Photo: Stephen Pearson / CC BY