Healthy, fudgy, low carb almond flour coconut oil keto brownies. The perfect dessert that won’t break your diet.
Healthy, fudgy, low carb almond flour coconut oil keto brownies. The perfect dessert that won't break your diet.
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 3/4 Cup Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Seedless Dates
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil Melted
- 1/2 Tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 15 drops Stevia
- In a food processor add together almond flour, pink Himalayan salt, and baking soda then pulse
- Add dark chocolate and pulse until has a rough texture
- Add the seedless dates and pulse Pulse in the 3 eggs, stevia, then the coconut oil until everything is smooth
- Line a baking dish with baking paper and transfer the mixture inside, smoothing over with a spatula
- Bake at 320°f / 160°c for 15-20 minutes.
- Let your Almond and Coconut Keto Brownies cool for a couple of hours in the fridge or until you can’t wait any longer and serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes Yield: 15 servings
Photo: Stephen Pearson / CC BY