Recipe for Slow Cooker Taco Pie – All the familiar flavors of tacos but in a casserole form and (even better yet) it’s made in the slow cooker!
- 1-1/12 lbs lean ground turkey or beef (cooked and drained)
- 1 26oz can Tomato Soup
- 1 can Rotel (Diced tomatoes with green chili's)
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 1 can black beans
- 1 1/2 C greek yogurt of lowfat sour cream
- 1 pkg low sodium taco seasoning
- 1 pkg dry ranch seasoning
- 2 Tbl dried onion flakes
- 2-3 C cheese of choice
- 7-8 tortillas
- Combine everything, except the cheese and tortillas.
- Lightly grease the bottom of your crock-pot.
- Layer items into crockpot in the following order: tortilla, meat mixture, then cheese. Repeat layers until full.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours
- Serve with fresh guacamole, salsa and rice.
You can also do this in 2 separate dishes one for dinner tonight and one for the freezer.
Bake (thawed & covered) 350 for 40 min
Recipe and Photo: Jen’s Yummy Fun
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com