OMG…this may just be my new favorite salad to whip up this summer. It’s light, refreshing, and has a hidden little kick to it. I just know that everyone is going to eat this up!
- 2 cups zucchini (coarsely shredded)
- 2 cups cabbage (shredded)
- 1 carrot (medium, shredded)
- 2 green onion (sliced)
- 1/2 cup radishes (thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, low-fat
- 1/3 cup mild salsa
- Drain zucchini by pressing between layers of paper towels.
- Put zucchini in large bowl; add cabbage, carrot, onions and radishes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over vegetables and toss well.
- Cover and chill at least one hour.