This elegant Tuscan Pasta With Tomato Basil Cream will have your family thinking you worked in the kitchen all day long. With a few secrets, you can make it in minutes!
- 1 (20-oz.) package refrigerated four-cheese ravioli
- 1 (16-oz.) jar sun-dried tomato Alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 medium-size fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Garnish: fresh basil strips
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour Alfredo sauce into a medium saucepan. Pour wine into sauce jar; cover tightly, and shake well. Stir wine mixture into saucepan.
- Stir in chopped tomatoes and basil. Cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Toss with pasta, and top evenly with 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Garnish, if desired.