Lasagna Alfredo with chicken, ricotta and spinach. So good that my family requests it at least once a week. Serve with diced tomato as a garnish.
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 3 cooked, boneless chicken breast halves, diced
- 2 (16 ounce) jars Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 pints ricotta cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Cook spinach according to package directions; drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken and one jar of Alfredo sauce, stir together. In a separate bowl, combine ricotta and drained, cooked spinach, and stir.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, place one layer of lasagna noodles, edges overlapping. Pour chicken and Alfredo sauce mixture over noodle layer and spread evenly. Sprinkle 1 cup of shredded mozzarella over chicken mixture. Top with another layer of noodles. Spread spinach mixture evenly over noodles. Pour 1/2 of remaining jar of Alfredo sauce over spinach mixture, spread evenly. Sprinkle another cup of mozzarella over sauce, lay on the final noodle layer and top with remaining 1/2 jar of Alfredo sauce, 2 cups of mozzarella, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, until top is brown and bubbly.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 434Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 114mgSodium 685mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 40g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Allrecipes