These Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups use crescent rolls for a quick and easy hearty breakfast on the go!
- 5 eggs
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 fully cooked breakfast sausage links
- 4 slices (sandwich-size) Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, beat eggs. Reserve 2 tablespoons beaten egg for brushing on tops of crescent rolls. Scramble remaining eggs.
- Unroll dough onto work surface; separate into 8 triangles. Cut cheese slices in half; place 1 half on each triangle. Top each with spoonful of scrambled eggs and 1 sausage link. Loosely roll up triangles as directed on can; place on un~greased cookie sheet.
- Brush reserved beaten egg on top of each crescent. Sprinkle salt and pepper over each.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 roll
Amount Per Serving Calories 198Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 152mgSodium 393mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 12g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.