Bold statement time: This Ranch Macaroni and Cheese Recipe is seriously the best macaroni and cheese I’ve ever had! AND it only takes a few minutes to make.
- 1 pound macaroni
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, combine the milk, butter, dressing mix, garlic powder and salt and pepper; heat through. Stir in Monterey Jack and Colby cheeses until melted. Stir in sour cream.
- Drain macaroni; stir into cheese sauce with the Ritz crackers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 374Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 66mgSodium 416mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 14g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Cassie Craves