This easy and yummy recipe for Individual Banana Cream Pies is the perfect ending to any holiday meal. Sweet banana, rich pudding, and fluffy whipped cream packed into a mini flakey pie crust! Who could ask for anything more?! These would also be great for potlucks, partys, or if you are like me…anytime snacking.
Individual Banana Cream Pies
This easy and yummy recipe for Individual Banana Cream Pies is the perfect ending to any meal. Sweet banana, rich pudding, and fluffy whipped cream packed into a mini flakey pie crust! Yummy!!
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2/3 cup instant banana pudding mix
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 8 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Additional banana slices, optional
- Caramel Sauce, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Arrange banana slices over tart shell bottoms; top with pudding.
- Cover with whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Garnish with additional banana slices and caramel sauce if desired.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 pie
Amount Per Serving Calories 269Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 11mgSodium 172mgCarbohydrates 45gFiber 2gSugar 21gProtein 5g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Photo: Stephanie Clifford / CC BY