Colorful and flavorful ingredients like tomatoes, Cheddar cheese, avocado, corn and olives are easily arranged to make this Rainbow Mexican Salad. It gets a delicious crunch from crumbled cheese crisps. It makes a beautiful presentation and is ready in just 30 minutes.
Rainbow Mexican Salad
Colorful and flavorful ingredients are easily arranged to make this Rainbow Mexican Salad. It makes a beautiful presentation and is ready in just 30 minutes.
- 1/4 cup reduced fat ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup reduced fat vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, shredded (about 12 cups)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup fresh, thawed frozen or drained canned whole kernel corn
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and cut into cubes (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olive
- 1 cup rinsed, drained canned pinto beans
- 1 cup crumbled Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Cheese Crisps – Four Cheese Medley (about 30)
- 1 cup shredded cooked beef or chicken or cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Stir the ranch dressing, vinaigrette dressing and salsa in a small bowl.
- Place the lettuce onto a serving platter. Arrange the tomatoes, cheese, corn, avocado, olives, beans, cheese crisps and beef, if desired, in rows on the lettuce to form a “rainbow”. Sprinkle with the cilantro. Serve with the dressing mixture.
Recipe adapted from Pepperidgefarm.com