The colorful veggies bring a crunch and miso ginger dressing adds a unique twist to this salad recipe. The mason jar also allows for an appropriate serving size, and makes this Asian Mason Jar Salad a great on-the-go lunch.
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1/3 cup cucumbers, chopped into chunks
- 1/3 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/3 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup edamame
- 1/3 cup Asian pear apples, chopped into bite-size chunks
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 scallion, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Make salad dressing by mixing all dressing ingredients together.
- Toss salad ingredients together or layer in mason jar.
- Dress sparingly right before serving. Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 612Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 0mgSodium 1510mgCarbohydrates 93gFiber 24gSugar 35gProtein 24g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.