I love this Skillet Enchilada Dinner! The meat has those great Mexican flavors with just little kick. Every bite is full of big fresh flavors that everyone will love.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1(14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1(4 oz) can diced green chilies
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 6 corn tortillas, quartered
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add the ground turkey and cook until browned.
- Combine the onion with the browned turkey and sauté until softened. Add the garlic to the pan, sauté just until fragrant.
- Pour in the diced tomatoes and green chilies, stir to combine. Stir in the taco seasoning, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat, or until most of the liquid has reduced.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the meat.
- Next layer corn tortillas over the meat and let stand until cheese has melted.
- Serve topped with lettuce, cilantro, and diced tomatoes.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 423Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 131mgSodium 562mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 5gSugar 4gProtein 38g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.