Recipe for Pretty Party Pasta Salad – This a pretty, easy to make salad for a party, or just for that special someone.
Pretty Party Pasta Salad
This a pretty, easy to make salad for a party, or just for that special someone.
- 8 ounces tri-colored pasta, any shape
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, from the deli
- 1 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb cheddar cheese, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed til barely tender
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- Cook and drain the pasta.
- Toss all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Chill for a minimum of four hours.
- Put in your prettiest clear glass bowl, and serve.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Food.com
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com