Sometimes you just want a super fast meal, and it has to be yummy too. This Old Fashioned Spaghetti recipe is both those things!
- 12 ounces dry spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (24 oz each) Traditional Pasta Sauce
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 5 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Add beef; cook 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Add pasta sauce to skillet; stir together. Simmer covered over medium-low heat 10 minutes or until hot. Drain spaghetti. Serve meat sauce with spaghetti. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 360Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 51mgSodium 138mgCarbohydrates 37gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 22g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Ready Set Eat