Recipe for I Heart You Fresh Berry Smoothie – Now this is one yummy, heart-healthy smoothie! Blend this up, sip, and feel the love!
I Heart You Fresh Berry Smoothie
Now this is one yummy, heart-healthy smoothie! Blend this up, sip, and feel the love!
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk (almond milk works well too)
- 1/2 cup strawberry soy yogurt
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 1/4 cups mixed frozen berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries)
- 3-4 fresh strawberries
- 2 Tbsp agave or maple syrup
- garnish: fresh strawberries
- optional: adults may like a little dash of cayenne on top of their smoothie to give it a warm spicy kick!
- Gather all your ingredients.
- Add the milk, frozen fruit, banana, ice, yogurt and sweetener to you blender. Blend until smooth. Thickness tastes vary. I like my smoothies thick, my husband likes them thin. Add more milk if the blend is too stiff. Add more ice/fruit if it is too thin.
- Lastly, pulse in the fresh strawberries – I like to add the tender fresh fruit last so I don’t mush it up too much.
- Serve in smoothie glasses, garnish with a fresh strawberry on the glass. Pink straws optional, but recommended!