Kick breakfast up a notch with this delicious take on a classic morning dish – Home Fried Potatoes with Jalapenos!
- 8 -10 potatoes – peeled
- 1 medium size jalapeño – diced with seeds
- 1 medium red onion – sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic – chopped
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon – brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Boil the potatoes until tender fork tender and drain.
- Heat a griddle or large cast iron frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Place the quartered potatoes, sliced onion, garlic and jalapeño on the griddle to grill and become golden, turning over once or twice to become golden on both sides.
- Combine the vinegar, brown sugar, seasonings and olive oil and stir. Drizzle this mixture over the potatoes a few minutes before taking the potatoes off the grill.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 303Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 0mgSodium 227mgCarbohydrates 64gFiber 7gSugar 5gProtein 8g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Phtoo: Foodista