Lasagna is a family favorite, but it takes a some time and effort to prepare. Not so with this Creamy Skillet Lasagna. It has all the flavors of a lasagna that took hours to make in a fraction of the time!
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup white onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ lb campenelle (bell-shaped) pasta
- 4 cups water
- 3 oz Boursin garlic & herb cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, sliced
- In a large skillet sauté onions in olive oil until soft. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add ground turkey and brown. Drain off any liquid.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, and balsamic vinegar. Stir to combine with browned meat.
- Add seasonings and pasta. Cover with water and gently stir to submerge noodles.
- Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to a medium low. Simmer for 20 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Uncover and stir in Boursin cheese. Top with mozzarella cheese. With burner off, let stand for a few minutes to melt cheese.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 304Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 89mgSodium 484mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 24g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.