- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 can (15.25oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 bag (30 oz) frozen tater tots
- In a large skillet saute the onion until translucent. Add the chopped garlic and saute for 1 minute more.
- Add the beef and cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain the mixture and place set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the soup, milk and sour cream. Whisk until smooth. Add to hamburger mixture and stir to combine.
- Add corn and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Gently mix to combine.
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish. Layer half of the tater tots on the bottom, pour the hamburger mixture over the top and then layer with the other half of the Crispy Crowns.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake at 350 for until golden brown and crunchy on top (around 25-30 minutes)
Photo: Bacon and Tofu / CC BY-NC-ND