Recipe for Porkinator Sandwiches – An easy, delicious sandwich that everyone is sure to love. It combines the taste of fresh pork, BBQ and ranch all on a tasty ciabatta sandwich roll.
- 1 Smithfield Peppercorn & Garlic Pork Tenderloin
- 12 Slices Bacon
- 6 Slices Mild Cheddar Cheese Deli Singles
- 12 Slices Sliced Ham
- 6, Sliced Sandwich Rolls
- 1/2 Cup, Sliced Yellow Onions
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Light Ranch Dressing
- Leaf Spinach
- Heat oven to 425 F. Place tenderloin on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast about 30 minutes until internal temperature reaches 150 F. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing very thin. Also, place bacon on a sheet pan and cook until crispy. After finished cooking let extra bacon fat drain onto a paper towel before serving.
- Mix together salad dressing and barbecue sauce; set aside.
- Sauté onion slices in oil over medium heat until very tender and dark golden brown.
- Place bottom half of each roll on baking sheet; spread with barbecue ranch dressing. Top with sliced ham, sliced pork tenderloin, caramelized onions, shredded cheese and crispy bacon. Place under broil until cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with spinach and top of roll and serve warm.
Recipe and Photo: Smithfield
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com