Recipe for Sweet Potato Casserole – With three simple steps and six ingredients, this sweet potato casserole is sure to become a staple in your holiday meal plans.
With three simple steps and six ingredients, this sweet potato casserole is sure to become a staple in your holiday meal plans.
- 6 sweet potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pecans , chopped
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Place sweet potatoes in large saucepot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and simmer 20-25 minutes, or until tender; drain.
- Place potatoes, milk, butter and pumpkin pie spice in large mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add sweet potato mixture to shallow baking dish, top with pecans and marshmallows. Place under preheated broiler 5 inches from heat; broil 2-3 minutes, or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
Recipe and Photo: Produce for Kids
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com