This Mexican casserole is full of flavor and comes together quickly for an easy and delicious weeknight dinner.
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 2 cans (7.5 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated biscuits
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso® black beans, drained
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso® enchilada sauce
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish or pan with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink. Drain, if necessary.
- Meanwhile, separate each can of dough into 10 biscuits. With pizza cutter, cut each biscuit into quarters.
- In large bowl, stir together beef, beans, enchilada sauce and tomato sauce. Stir in biscuit pieces. Spread mixture evenly in baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Betty Crocker
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com