I got this recipe years ago out of a magazine and kind of forgot about it until just recently. It’s nothing fancy, but very kid friendly and easy to make. A nice side dish for an Italian meal or a quick dinner for those busy nights.
- 1 package (16 oz.) bowtie pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 packet Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
- Add butter and mix until butter is melted. Add cream and Parmesan and mix well.
- Add seasoning and mix again. Serve right away while it's creamy and hot.
Recipe and Photo: Becoming Betty
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com