Recipe for Best Broccoli Salad EVER – I do not usually enjoy raw broccoli, but I can eat this salad by the bowl full! Even the kids love it!
- 3-4 heads worth of broccoli florets , cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium red onion, diced finely
- 3/4 cup salted cashew halves, broken
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked & crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or 1/2 cup mayo & 1/2 cup plain yogurt)
- 5 Tablespoons vinegar (I like salad vinegar)
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all the salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad, mix to coat.
- Refrigerate for a few hours to develop flavors. It's best when made the day before!
Recipe and Photo: Craving Comfort