Recipe for Green Monster Smoothie – These smoothies are really, really good. Best of all, they are highly adaptable to whatever you have on hand.
- 1/2 fresh or frozen banana
- 1 large peach, chopped with skin on
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 mango, chopped
- about 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 heaping tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk (I use unsweetened vanilla)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup cold water
- In a blender or food processor, add in all ingredients, and blend until very smooth. If it is too thick, add water or almond milk until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This recipe is just a starting off point, feel free to adjust and use whatever fruit you like
Recipe and Photo: Portuguese Girl Cooks