A refreshing, bubbly mimosa is the perfect accompaniment to any brunch, and this spruced-up punch version is no exception.
- 1/2 gallon orange juice, chilled
- 1 2-liter bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur (Grand Marnier or Triple Sec)
- Orange slices
- Fresh Strawberries, halved
- 2 bottles chilled New Age sparkling white wine, or dry champagne
- Combine orange juice, ginger ale, orange liqueur, orange slices and strawberries in beverage decanter or large punch bowl. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Right before serving, add the New Age white wine (or champagne) and ice. Stir and serve.
Recipe and Photo: MoonValleyProductions.blogspot.com