Recipe for Parmesan Potato Wedges – These oven baked Parmesan Potato Wedges are perfectly crisp and tasty. The potatoes are tossed together with Parmesan cheese before baking.
- 6 Medium Yukon Gold Potatoes, scrubbed and cut into quarters
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¾ tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F.
- Combine potatoes with olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, sea salt, black pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Toss to coat the potatoes evenly
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer-baking pan. Bake for about 20 minutes; turning potatoes every few minutes until the potatoes are crispy and golden brown in color. Remove from the oven and drain on wire rack. Season the potatoes with additional sea salt, if desired. Enjoy!
Original recipe and photo credit: Sea Salt with Food / CC BY-NC-ND