Recipe for Fried Honey Banana – Learn about the amazing health benefits when you combine Honey, Cinnamon and Coconut Oil. Some of the results took me by surprise!
- Coconut Oil cooking Spray
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 organic banana
- 1 tbs organic honey
- Cut the banana into 1/8in width. Just like the image below.
- Mix together honey and 1/2 tablespoon water in a bowl and set aside.
- Place a frying pan on the stove top under medium heat and spray generously with the coconut oil spray.
- Add the banana’s and once browned (about 1–2 minutes) flip over.
- It will look like this when ready to be flipped.
- Once you flip the pieces of banana over, turn off the stove and add the honey/water mixture all over the top and watch it bubble.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on top and enjoy.
Recipe and Photo: thecrohnsjourneyfoundation.org (You will also find a list of all the health benefits each of these ingredients brings to this dish)