Recipe for Touchdown Chili – This chili is so quick and easy to prepare that you won’t miss one second of the game.
This chili is so quick and easy to prepare that you won't miss one second of the game.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 package McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix, Original
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, , undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- Cook ground beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain fat.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix and remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped onion, if desired.