From start to finish, it only takes 30 minutes to make a big batch of these Easy Crescent Jalapeno Poppers! So now, you don’t have to go out to enjoy a batch of classic jalapeno poppers anymore!
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 small jalapeno chiles
- 8oz cream cheese (plain or flavored)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 2 narrow triangles.
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Spoon cream cheese into jalapeno halves.
- Place 1 stuffed jalapeno half on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point; place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until crescents are deep golden brown.
Nutrition InformationYield 16 Serving Size 1 popper
Amount Per Serving Calories 59Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 15mgSodium 52mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 1g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.