When you combine mushrooms with crab, jalapenos, and cheese, you really get a winning appetizer, these Spicy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms!
- 12 ounces white mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1/4 pound pepper Jack cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 2 heads radicchio, cut in half and grilled
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together crabmeat, garlic, jalapenos, pepper Jack, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt, mayonnaise and Parmigiano-Reggiano. Place a heaping tablespoon of the crab mixture into the cap of each mushroom.
- Bake the mushroom caps for 30 minutes. Serve warm with grilled radicchio.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 286Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 102mgSodium 1019mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 23g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.