This recipe for the Extra Creamiest Cheesiest Mac n Cheese Ever is almost as easy and fast to make as the boxed stuff. The advantage here…it’s only 5 ingredients.
- 1 16 oz box pasta shells (or macaroni, bow tie,etc) I used 3/4 or 12 oz for this recipe
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup(10 3/4 oz)
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 oz)
- 1-2 cups cubed Velveeta (you can use grated mild cheddar if you prefer)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook and drain noodles. Add back to warm pot.
- Stir in the butter, cheese soup, and about half the can of evaporated milk. Stir until combined.
- Add 1 cup of cheese to start. Add more until you achieve your desired cheesiness level.
- Keep the burner on low to help melt things together.
- If it gets too thick, add a bit more of the evaporated milk to thin it out.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 365Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 68mgSodium 898mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 1gSugar 7gProtein 14g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Kraftrecipes.com