Got 5 minutes? That’s all you need to put together this tasty, picante-spiked dish. Then just pop it in the oven, and in less than an hour, you’ll have a cheesy, family-friendly dish.
Tex Mex Chicken and Rice Bake
Got 5 minutes? That's all you need to put together this tasty, picante-spiked dish. Then just pop it in the oven, and in less than an hour, you'll have a cheesy, family-friendly dish.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Stir the soup, picante sauce, water, corn and rice in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the paprika. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F. for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender. Sprinkle with the cheese. Let stand until the cheese is melted.