Got 5 minutes? That’s all you need to put together this tasty, picante-spiked dish. Then just pop it in the oven, and in less than an hour, you’ll have a cheesy, family-friendly dish.
Tex Mex Chicken and Rice Bake
Got 5 minutes? That's all you need to put together this tasty, picante-spiked dish. Then just pop it in the oven, and in less than an hour, you'll have a cheesy, family-friendly dish.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Stir the soup, picante sauce, water, corn and rice in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the paprika. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F. for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender. Sprinkle with the cheese. Let stand until the cheese is melted.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: CampbellsKitchen.com