This is a fast, simple, and easy recipe for mouth watering teriyaki pork steaks with an Asian noodle salad. Perfect for when you need to throw something together on a weeknight.
- 2 thick pork steaks (double thick chops or sliced Boston butt will also work)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3/4" nub of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
For the noodle salad
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 3 oz beansprouts
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 head bok choi, sliced
- 4 oz egg noddles
- Place 2 pork steaks in a dish and add garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and honey. Mix well, cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Cook egg noodles until soft, run under cold water to cool. Add beansprouts, green onions, bok choi, and red pepper.
- Pre-heat an oiled skillet on high. Cook pork steaks for 6-8 minutes per side.
- Place cooked pork steaks over noodle salad, and drizzle with remaining pan juices.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 583Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 371mgSodium 669mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 2gSugar 11gProtein 53g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.