Recipe for Tear ‘n’ Share Pull Apart Garlic Bread – Buttery, warm, and chewy. Plus, like most baked goods, homemade is best. Better yet, it’s an easy to make golden, yeasty treat!
Tear ‘n’ Share Pull Apart Garlic Bread
Buttery, warm, and chewy. Plus, like most baked goods, homemade is best. Better yet, it's an easy to make golden, yeasty treat!
- 2 & 3/4 Cups Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 & 1/4 tsp Instant Yeast
- 6 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Mix together 3/4 of the flour with salt, sugar, onion powder and yeast. In a saucepan melt the butter, milk and water and leave to cool slightly before pouring into the dry mixture. Kneed the dough for 3 minutes before adding in the eggs. Once combined, add in the remaining flour and kneed for another 3 minutes. Flour your work surface and bring the dough together. Place in an oiled bowl and proof for one hour.
- Sprinkle the base of a baking dish with breadcrumbs and brush some of the garlic butter around the edges. Place the dough balls in the baking dish and cover with cling film. Leave to sit for 30 minutes to proof before brushing the remaining garlic butter on top. Cover with foil and bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Peel the garlic and add to a food processor along with the parsley and wiz until everything is finely chopped. Melt the butter and and mix together with the garlic and parsley. For an extra kick, add in a 1/4tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
Recipe and Photo: Treat Factory