Tender and flavorful grilled pork chops with honey mustard glaze. These Sweet Mustard BBQ Pork Chops are a quick and easy pork chop recipe packed with savory spices that your guests will love!
- 4 - 1 to 1 ¼- inch-thick center-cut bone-in pork chops
- 1/2 cup honey (or brown sugar)
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- Combine brown sugar/honey, dijon mustard, lemon juice, soy sauce and garlic in a bowl. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Place pork chops in large resealable plastic container or bag. Pour marinade over pork chops; seal bag/container. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (we typically marinade overnight), shaking container or turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Sprinkle pork chops with fresh cracked pepper.
- Grill pork chops until instant-read thermometer inserted into center of chops registers 145°F to 150°F, about 5-7 minutes per side, brushing with leftover marinade and moving chops to cooler part of rack if burning.
- Transfer chops to platter; cover with foil, and let stand 5 minutes. Serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 chop
Amount Per Serving Calories 237Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 33mgSodium 1308mgCarbohydrates 39gFiber 1gSugar 35gProtein 12g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista