Recipe for Supreme Green Bean Casserole – A green bean casserole with a special touch when you want to impress your guests!
Supreme Green Bean Casserole
A green bean casserole with a special touch when you want to impress your guests!
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso Vegetable Classics creamy mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash ground black pepper
- 2 bags (12 oz each) Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 jar (4.5 oz) Green Giant sliced mushrooms, drained (or fresh cut)
- 1 jar (2 oz) diced pimientos, drained or diced red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar or regular French-fried onions (from 6-oz can)
- Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 2-quart casserole, mix soup, wine, cheese, pepper, green beans, mushrooms and pimientos.
- Sprinkle French-fried onions over casserole.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly and onions are golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.