If you’ve got fans of strawberry cheesecake in the house, this cool and creamy Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is a must-try!
- 12 ounces strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
- In a blender or food processor puree the strawberries, cream cheese, sour cream, half-and-half, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
- Pour ice cream base in ice cream maker and churn per manufacturer's instructions, approx. 30 minutes.
- While the ice cream is churning, prepare mix-ins if desired.
- Transfer ice cream to a sealable container and freeze for at least an hour or two before serving.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 285Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 51mgSodium 125mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 1gSugar 30gProtein 3g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Daydreamer Desserts