This Spicy Korean Pork – Bulgogi is one of the most well-known Korean dishes. The main ingredient is chili paste (Gochujang), so it’s quite spicy, perfect with steamed rice.
Spicy Korean Pork - Bulgogi
Bulgogi is one of the most well-known Korean dishes. The main ingredient is chili paste (Gochujang), so it’s quite spicy, perfect with steamed rice.
- 1 lb pork loin (cut into thin, wide slices)
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sprigs green onions (chopped)
- 1 yellow onion (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons red pepper paste (gochujang)
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- Mix all ingredients, refrigerate overnight for best results or a minimum of 1 hours.
- Cook over medium-high heat in frying pan, stirring occasionally until well done and browned.
- Serve with white rice.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 301 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 17g|| 26.2%|
| Saturated Fat 5g|| 25%|
| Trans Fat |
| Cholesterol 71mg|| 23.7%|
| Sodium 1160mg|| 48.3%|
| Total Carbohydrate 11g|| 3.7%|
| Dietary Fiber 2g|| 8%|
| Sugars 5g|
| Protein 26g|
| Vitamin A || Vitamin C |
| Calcium || Iron |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Photo: Chloe Lim