Spicy Korean Pork – Bulgogi
Recipe for Spicy Korean Pork – Bulgogi – Bulgogi is one of the most well-known Korean dishes. The main ingredient is chili paste (Gochujang), so it’s quite spicy, perfect with steamed rice.
Spicy Korean Pork - Bulgogi
Bulgogi is one of the most well-known Korean dishes. The main ingredient is chili paste (Gochujang), so it’s quite spicy, perfect with steamed rice.
- 1 lb pork loin (cut into thin, wide slices)
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sprigs green onions (chopped)
- 1 yellow onion (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons red pepper paste (gochujang)
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- Mix all ingredients, refrigerate overnight for best results or a minimum of 1 hours.
- Cook over medium-high heat in frying pan, stirring occasionally until well done and browned.
- Serve with white rice.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes Yield: 4 servings
Calories per serving: 301 kcal
Fat per serving: 17g
Saturated fat per serving: 5g
Carbs per serving: 11g
Protein per serving: 26g
Fiber per serving: 2g
Sugar per serving: 5g
Sodium per serving: 1160mg
Cholesterol per serving: 71mg
Photo: Chloe Lim
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com