The BEST Spice Rubbed Grilled Chicken you’ll ever have! Full of flavor from an easy spice rub, moist, and done in less than 20 minutes!
Spice Rubbed Grilled Chicken
The BEST Grilled Chicken Recipe you'll ever have! Full of flavor from an easy spice rub, moist, and done in less than 20 minutes!
- Oil, As Needed
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Ground Thyme
- 3/4 teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 2 pounds Skinless, Boneless Chicken Thighs, Trimmed
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Lightly brush grill with oil.
- In a small bowl, stir together paprika, chili powder, cumin, thyme, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs in a large bowl, sprinkle the spice mixture over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Grill the chicken until it is just cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and honey. Brush mixture over grilled chicken. Serve.
Alternatively, this spice-rubbed chicken can be cooked under the broiler. Place a metal rack on top of a foil-lined baking sheet, lightly coat the rack with cooking spray and arrange the chicken in an even layer. Broil the chicken thighs for 8 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 430Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 277mgSodium 820mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 5gProtein 55g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.