Recipe for Shrimp Stirfry – This dish is so flavorful, and shockingly, good for you! Just don’t over do it!
This dish is so flavorful, and shockingly, good for you! Just don’t over do it!
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon Roasted Sesame Seed Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Ginger Powder
- 6 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil (I use sunflower seed oil)
- 500 grams raw peeled, divined Shrimp, patted dry
- 1 head of Broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 Cups Snow Peas
- 1/4 Cup warm Tap Water
- 100 grams canned Bamboo Shoots, drained
- 400 grams canned Baby Corn, drained, halved
- 1,5 Cups canned sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Cashews (not salted!!)
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together in a bowl and set aside to let the flavors mix.
- In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of oil until very very hot (almost smoking) and saute shrimp until pink on both sides – roughly 3 to 4 minutes. Remove to a plate, cover, and set aside.
- Add the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil to the skillet and place the broccoli and snow peas in and stir to coat in the oil. Add the 1/4 cup of water and cover with a lid for a few minutes – until the broccoli has turned a nice bright light-green.
- Remove the lid and add the bamboo shoots, baby corn, and water chestnuts. Saute until they are heated through. Add the shrimp and any juices that have accumulated in the plate.
- Pour on the sauce and toss to coat. Serve over rice with roasted cashews.
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com