When served on a bed of mixed greens, this shrimp Louis pasta salad makes a great luncheon or light supper meal.
- 3 cups spiral shaped pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb medium cooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, ranch dressing, seafood cocktail sauce,lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and salt& pepper.
- Stir in cooled pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 734Total Fat 57gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 46gCholesterol 279mgSodium 1979mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 32g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.