This sauteed kale is a delicious way to enjoy fresh kale. It’s nutritious, delicious, and super easy to prepare!
- 1 1/2 pounds young kale, stems and leaves coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock or water (make your own by boiling diced onion, leeks or the white parts of green onions)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook until soft, but not colored. Raise heat to high, add the stock and kale and toss to combine. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue to cook, stirring until all the liquid has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add vinegar.
Recipe adapted from Foodnetwork.com
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com