This sauteed kale is a delicious way to enjoy fresh kale. It’s nutritious, delicious, and super easy to prepare!
- 1 1/2 pounds young kale, stems and leaves coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock or water (make your own by boiling diced onion, leeks or the white parts of green onions)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook until soft, but not colored. Raise heat to high, add the stock and kale and toss to combine. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue to cook, stirring until all the liquid has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add vinegar.