This Sauteed BBQ Chicken Breast is an easy to prepare dish that is sure to delight everyone with the taste of summer.
Sauteed BBQ Chicken Breast
This is an easy to prepare dish that is sure to delight everyone with the taste of summer.
- 3 lbs. boneless chicken breast – sliced
- Olive oil
- Vegetable oil
- Fresh Italian parsley – for garnish
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 6 cloves garlic – chopped
- Black pepper
Dashes to taste of:
- Combine all of the ingredients for the marinade in a large bowl.
- Place the sliced chicken breast in the bowl with the marinade and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Heat a large frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and about a quarter of an inch of vegetable oil.
- Carefully place the chicken strips in the hot oil to sauté to a golden color on each side.
- Place in a platter and garnish with fresh Italian parsley.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista