This Sauteed BBQ Chicken Breast is an easy to prepare dish that is sure to delight everyone with the taste of summer.
- 3 lbs. boneless chicken breast – sliced
- Olive oil
- Vegetable oil
- Fresh Italian parsley – for garnish
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 6 cloves garlic – chopped
Dashes to taste of:
- Black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients for the marinade in a large bowl.
- Place the sliced chicken breast in the bowl with the marinade and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Heat a large frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and about a quarter of an inch of vegetable oil.
- Carefully place the chicken strips in the hot oil to sauté to a golden color on each side.
- Place in a platter and garnish with fresh Italian parsley.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 690Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 289mgSodium 841mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 1gSugar 11gProtein 106g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista