Good for breakfast and beyond, this Sausage Egg and Biscuits Casserole is a winner. Eggs, breakfast sausage, cheese and buttermilk biscuits. It’s everything good about breakfast, all together in one dish!
- 1 can(s) buttermilk buiscuits
- 1 pound(s) jimmy dean sausage
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- Cut biscuits into six to eight pieces place in a grease 8×8 pan, brown sausage on the stove top and drain spread over the cut up biscuits, beat eggs and add milk and salt and pepper to them and pour over sausage and biscuits, sprinkle both shredded cheeses over the top.
- Bake in 8×8 pan at 425 for 30-35 min. Let sit 5 min.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 144Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 202mgSodium 226mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 10g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: MyRecipes.com