These Red Velvet Be Mine Valentine Cupcakes are so easy, the kids can help make these little Valentine cuties!!
- 1 (18.25 oz.) box red velvet cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Valentine Morsels, divided
- 1 container (16 oz.) prepared cream cheese frosting
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Paper-line 24 muffin cups.
- BLEND cake mix, water, oil and eggs in a large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full with batter. Sprinkle 1 cup morsels over batters in cups.
- BAKE for 19 to 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- SPREAD cupcakes with frosting. Decorate with remaining morsels.
Nutrition InformationYield 20 Serving Size 1 cupcake
Amount Per Serving Calories 64Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 33mgSodium 29mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 1g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Nestle’s