Presto Its A 15 Minute Pesto Pasta Salad – What do you get when you coat penne pasta in a flavorful pesto and toss it with minced garlic, cherry tomatoes, and black olives?
Presto Its A 15 Minute Pesto Pasta Salad
What do you get when you coat penne pasta in a flavorful pesto and toss it with minced garlic, cherry tomatoes, and black olives?
- 1 Packed cup fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan
- 1 Cup olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic, minced
- ½ Cup of raw walnuts (optional)
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1 English cucumber
- 8 oz dried penne pasta
- 1 can black olives (drained)
- Boil water in medium pot add sea salt until water taste like the ocean, add hint of oil now add pasta. Cook pasta covered on a medium low flame for 8-10 minutes until tender when al dente off the flame and leave covered and allow water to absorb into the pasta. Drain set aside and cool.
- In a food processor combine pesto ingredients and blend until smooth. In a medium bowl combine pasta and about half the pesto mix, cover the pasta and mix until pasta is coated well add remaining ingredients chill and serve.