These Porkinator Sandwiches are an easy, delicious sandwich that everyone is sure to love. It combines the taste of fresh pork, BBQ and ranch all on a tasty ciabatta sandwich roll.
- 1 Smithfield Peppercorn & Garlic Pork Tenderloin
- 12 Slices Bacon
- 6 Slices Mild Cheddar Cheese Deli Singles
- 12 Slices Sliced Ham
- 6, Sliced Sandwich Rolls
- 1/2 Cup, Sliced Yellow Onions
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Light Ranch Dressing
- Leaf Spinach
- Heat oven to 425 F. Place tenderloin on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast about 30 minutes until internal temperature reaches 150 F. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing very thin. Also, place bacon on a sheet pan and cook until crispy. After finished cooking let extra bacon fat drain onto a paper towel before serving.
- Mix together salad dressing and barbecue sauce; set aside.
- Sauté onion slices in oil over medium heat until very tender and dark golden brown.
- Place bottom half of each roll on baking sheet; spread with barbecue ranch dressing. Top with sliced ham, sliced pork tenderloin, caramelized onions, shredded cheese and crispy bacon. Place under broil until cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with spinach and top of roll and serve warm.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1 sandwich
Amount Per Serving Calories 664Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 151mgSodium 2534mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 3gSugar 6gProtein 54g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Smithfield