This is a foolproof recipe that gives you a perfect and juicy pork roast every time. Perfect on it’s own, pulled and sauced, or in any pork recipe.
- 10 Lb. Bone-In Pork Roast
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4 tbsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Preheat oven or smoker to 170F.
- Place roast fat side up, and season with Montreal Steak Seasoning. Press your minced garlic into the outside of the roast.
- If using a smoker, place roast directly onto rack. If using an oven, place roast in oven-safe dish, and cover with foil.
- Cook roast at 170F for 3 hours. After 3 hours, raise temperature to 225F. Allow roast to cook for another 6 hours, or until center temperature reaches 195F.
- When roast is done, allow to rest for at least 15 minutes before slicing.
To make your own Montreal Steak Seasoning, combine the following:
2 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons crushed black pepper
2 tablespoons kosher salt
1 tablespoon granulated garlic
1 tablespoon granulated onion
1 tablespoon crushed coriander
1 tablespoon dill
1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 8 oz
Amount Per Serving Calories 1667Total Fat 122gSaturated Fat 45gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 66gCholesterol 510mgSodium 1107mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 1gSugar 0gProtein 133g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Sparkles of Yum